203141 total points (all time)
In a pair of Speedo
Last seen 24 minutes ago
Joined 11:13 pm 19/10/2006
This was the sixth time I saw them live (Belgrade, Basel, Belgrade, Helsinki, Oberhausen, DORTMUND), first time from the gallery. I always tend to be as close to the stage as possible, this time I got a bit late to the venue and they pretty much shut the floor so I went all the way to the top. They played six songs from the latest album and nine more from earlier period.
0. Doctor Doctor [Intro]
1. If Eternity Should Fail
2. Speed Of Light
3. Children Of The Damned
4. Tears Of A Clown
5. The Red And The Black (at this point, my contact lense came out and I was having problems putting it back in. I licked the damned thing, I even soaked it in beer before finally being able to get it in)
6. The Trooper
7. Powerslave (here's the video; I thought they were going to play "The Book Of Souls" so I wanted to record it, insted they went from 1984 hit)
8. Death Or Glory
9. The Book Of Souls
10. Hallowed Be Thy Name
11. Fear Of The Dark
12. Iron Maiden
13. The Number Of The Beast
14. Blood Brothers (here's the video; Bruce started talking after TNOTB, so I wanted to record his speech instead just songs. I knew from the story that they were going to play Blood Brothers, what I didn't know was that he would be saying "...somebody from Serbia down there as wel..." That's my "Whoah" at 0:39 mark)
15. Wasted Years
winter is coming teh tricpe is cumming!
I'll be in London December 1st to 9th, so if anyone wants to meet for a beer or ten, please let me know*.
I'll also be in Manchester this coming weekend, but I don't think I'll have the time for anything, because I wanna visit a friend of mine that I worked with in Switzerland. We'll see Utd. match and probably Spectre. This will only be Friday - Sunday.
In other news, I was fired yesterday because my company has nothing to offer me from december, but with not used holidays I'll "work" for them until mid-january, more or less. After that I'm unemployed Oh, well... F♥ck it!
*) disclaimer: may contain traces of speedo
- Do you think that they care?
- Well, djskitzy doesn't care, that's for sure. If he looked just once there, he could see that lrrp is within his reach. That's two clicks that he doesn't want to make. Besides, half of them in fron of me don't visit this place anymore.
- Do you care?
- Not that much, but it is a significant milestone. Next time I get an extra digit... Well, I will be so old that I just might be dead.
- Dead? What do you mean?
- Just do the basic math. I registered here when Hawk send me an e-mail informing that TEOTI is back at teoti.us. That was in October 2006, so it's almost 6 and a half years for the first 100K. In this tempo then, I'd need additional 58 years for one Mega.
- Woow, you're right! It's a strange coincidence that all of this is happening just about when teh n006573r5 went down, don't you think?
- In all honesty, I don't think about it at all. It was a strange and difficult time for me when the split of 2006 occured, and then I signed here first. I only visited them maybe 10 times, only to take a peak, never to engage myself. Don't get me wrong, it makes me sad that they are down, but most of them will probably come back here. And that's a good news.
- So, are you ready?
- Like I said, don't make a big deal out of it. It just happens, it will not change me in some profound way.
- So why are you making this
thread blog entry then?
- For the points of course!
- You are such a point whore, you realise that?
- You say that as if it's a bad thing! And don't forget, as of now THIS point whore is worth 100,000 points!
While I was gardening this morning, I found a rather big chunk of pure love.
This is pretty strange for at least two reasons:
1. I don't have a garden.
2. I could never recognise love, even if it bit me on the ass.
So after some thinking over it, I put it back to earth just before I peed over it.