Confirmed: Dalai Lama is a Nazi.

25 comments, 599 views, posted 3:35 pm 13/09/2018 in News by REALITY
REALITY has 19557 posts, 7526 threads, 1052 points
A tormented man.

Dalai Lama says 'Europe belongs to Europeans'

[STOCKHOLM] The Tibetan spiritual leader, the Dalai Lama, said Wednesday that "Europe belongs to the Europeans" and that refugees should return to their native countries to rebuild them.

Speaking at a conference in Sweden's third-largest city of Malmo, home to a large immigrant population, the Dalai Lama - who won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1989 - said Europe was "morally responsible" for helping "a refugee really facing danger against their life".

"Receive them, help them, educate them... but ultimately they should develop their own country," said the 83-year-old Tibetan who fled the capital Lhasa in fear of his life after China poured troops into the region to crush an uprising.

"I think Europe belongs to the Europeans," he said, adding they should make clear to refugees that "they ultimately should rebuild their own country".

Revered by millions of Buddhists around the world, and regarded by his many supporters as a visionary in the vein of Mahatma Gandhi and Martin Luther King, the Dalai Lama was speaking three days after the far-right populist party Sweden Democrats made gains in the country's general election on Sunday.

The anti-immigration party came in third, behind Prime Minister Stefan Lofven's Social Democrats and the opposition conservative Moderates in the Nordic nation which in 2015 took in the highest number of asylum seekers per capita in Europe.

Quaektem (10), MASTERV (10), marksyzm (5)

Comments

5:44 pm 13/09/2018

Is he giving the salute in that photo? I think he is doing some crazy hand gesture associated with the extreme right wing.

5:49 pm 13/09/2018

damn skippy.

6:59 am 14/09/2018

Quote by REALITY:

but apparently America doesn't belong to the Americans, just ask the Europeans

7:00 am 14/09/2018

He is one smart monk! I wish all Nazi were like him

is his robe brown colored/???

9:08 am 14/09/2018

tricpe

Does anybody here know, or has experience...

BDSM stands for Buddhism, right?

Asking for a friend

9:11 am 14/09/2018

tricpe

Quote by LordViscera:
but apparently America doesn't belong to the Americans, just ask the Europeans

Well, what do you as an Irishman think about that one?

10:05 am 14/09/2018

no I'm an American, born here but thanks for trying

10:06 am 14/09/2018

I don't travel the world to try and avoid the hard work that is going on in my country

10:39 am 14/09/2018

tricpe

Quote by LordViscera:
no I'm an American, born here but thanks for trying

If I'm not mistaken, your second passport says otherwise, but thanks for trying.

1:32 pm 14/09/2018

Are you a refugee living in Germany?

1:57 pm 14/09/2018

tricpe

Well... sort of...

6:00 pm 14/09/2018

dr3n

Says the frenchie living in Canada... :p

2:51 am 15/09/2018

Quote by tricpe:
Quote by LordViscera:
no I'm an American, born here but thanks for trying

I don't have a 2nd passport, what are you smoking these days?

6:41 pm 15/09/2018

Quote by dr3n:
Says the frenchie living in Canada... :p

I'm British. You're just insulting your own

3:44 pm 17/09/2018

dr3n

good point well made.. but seeing as you are one of our own then as per the rules it is still perfectly justified..

4:22 pm 17/09/2018

Since im Brit, im not a refugee. Im colonizing

4:24 pm 17/09/2018

dr3n

agreed.. the rest of you are all immigrants tho..

2:35 am 18/09/2018

no, I'm not an immigrant, I am oppressing and xenophobic apparently, and only mildly appropriating cultures

7:39 am 24/09/2018

tricpe

Quote by LordViscera:
I don't have a 2nd passport, what are you smoking these days?

I think I remember something you saying you had dual citizenship with Ireland. Oh well, I've been wrong before...

8:10 am 24/09/2018

dr3n

i dont think you are.. i remember that as well now you mention it..

this just goes to prove that LV is an international man of mystery after all...

1:28 pm 24/09/2018

Quote by tricpe:
Quote by LordViscera:
I don't have a 2nd passport, what are you smoking these days?

no I said I could have had it if I wanted since my grandparents were from there. But we never acted on it

1:29 pm 24/09/2018

Quote by dr3n:
i dont think you are.. i remember that as well now you mention it..

this just goes to prove that LV is an international man of mystery after all...

just a national man of mystery, kind of anchored here