51 Year Old Man Knocks Out 12 Year Old Girl.

7 comments, 153 views, posted 10:48 pm 13/01/2019 in News by REALITY
REALITY has 19878 posts, 7655 threads, 687 points, location: South, Middle. Middle South. In the South, In The Middle.
A tormented man.

Comments

11:59 pm 13/01/2019

mynameis

Neat.

1:36 am 14/01/2019

Disgusting actions by a grown man, and disgusting behavior by the young lady. If she is in fact 12 years old, her parents not only should be ashamed, but they should also be investigated for child abuse and neglect. This type of behavior is learned. Shame on the man for not controlling himself or removing himself from the situation before striking the child/young woman. Arrest both.

On a side note, that video comment section is full of nasty racist remarks that make me ill. If really just makes me so angry to see so many racist @$$holes still exist today.

12:07 pm 14/01/2019

dr3n

what a cunt..

(probably should add that i mean the brat.. not the bloke...)

12:29 pm 14/01/2019

I need details. Alllll of them. Looked like he was getting mobbed for whatever he did.

12:37 pm 14/01/2019

While I agree with what you say, had he walked away, it would just reinforce their shitty mob behavior. The right action is to walk away, but I feel like this result was going to happen eventually.

1:29 pm 14/01/2019

mynameis

From my investigating.
He was charged by an off duty police officer for "one count of assault on a female under 12 and two counts of assault on a female", yet there are clams her cousin on social media says she's 13.
There are also claims that the altercation happened because the girls were accosting the white woman and child that can be seen on the left, who may be his wife and daughter. Though in the heavy.com link below his daughter is in her teens, so there's a contradiction there.
He is already out.

There's some good info here:
And lots of claims here:

alt vid because youtube are censorious twits:

2:19 pm 14/01/2019