Erdogan's threat to Europe..

6 comments, 158 views, posted 12:20 pm 10/10/2019 in News by REALITY
REALITY has 22892 posts, 8718 threads, 804 points, location: Don’t believe what I post - Research what I post.
I want to be the reason you get out of bed in the morning...Even if it is to make sure the door is locked.

President says he will send 3.6 MILLION refugees to the continent if Turkey's invasion of Syria is defined as an occupation, as he boasts '109 terrorists' have died

'Hey EU, wake up. I say it again: if you try to frame our operation there as an invasion, our task is simple: we will open the doors and send 3.6 million migrants to you,' President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said in Ankara today

Turkey's infantry are continuing their advance against Kurdish fighters as they bombard northern Syria

Kurdish authorities say Turks shelled a prison holding ISIS fighters last night in 'clear attempt' to aid escape

Operation Peace Spring began on Wednesday with barrages from artillery and war planes

Erdogan claims a 'safe zone' 30 miles deep and 75 miles wide will push Kurds out and aid Syrian repatriation

Trump had agreed to withdraw US troops from Syria and hand control of the military operation to the Turks

US President said Turkey's incursion into Syria was a 'bad idea' and that the US 'does not endorse this attack'

The Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) claim bombing has already killed and wounded civilians

dailymail.co.uk

Comments

12:54 pm 10/10/2019

geesh, and the US clown made a deal with this guy.

1:04 pm 10/10/2019

The US clown did what Obama promised, got us out of a war we have no business being in.

The UN can step in at any time, that's what it's there for.

4:40 pm 10/10/2019

The UN can step in at any time, that's what it's there for.

Wasn't it Trump who said the UN would run out of money? Guess what was announced this morning...

7:26 pm 10/10/2019

Last try to Express my feelings.

FUCK TRUMP AND HIS EXCUSE MAKING ENABELERS!

As a Republican I hope he is impeached, Penis is dirtied up so bad he can't run and every republican that has supported this fucktard of a president loses their next primary.

Low I am logging off.

7:28 pm 10/10/2019

Last try to Express my feelings.

FUCK TRUMP AND HIS EXCUSE MAKING ENABELERS!

Low I am logging off.

4:16 am 11/10/2019

Last try to Express my feelings.

FUCK TRUMP AND HIS EXCUSE MAKING ENABELERS!

Low I am logging off.

Yeah, heaven forbid a president does what he promised to get elected. BTW, Obama promised the same thing.

Personally I've been calling for complete withdrawal from the Middle East, we can't fix it (and I doubt that's been our goal anyway)... and that was when OPEC was the main source of the oil we relied on. America is now producing more than OPEC. Why now, as a county with no direct interest in the conflict, would you still call for military intervention in a soveregn country? That's a bit more serious than buying Facebook ads after all.