I don’t care what the liberals say..

13 comments, 281 views, posted 7:34 pm 20/03/2012 in Politics by bradpitt
bradpitt has 15234 posts, 5882 threads, 2235 points
The visual representation of untreated mental illness.

I don’t care what the liberals say, I don’t care what the naysayers say, this nation was founded as a Christian nation. …There’s only one God, and his name is Jesus. I’m tired of people telling me that I can’t say those words. I’m tired of people telling us as Christians that we can’t voice our beliefs or we can no longer pray in public. Listen to me. If you don’t love America, if you don’t like the way we do things I have one thing to say — get out!

…We don’t worship Buddha! I said we don’t worship Buddha, we don’t worship Muhammad, we don’t worship Allah, we worship God, we worship God’s son Jesus Christ.

The Reverend DENNIS TERRY, in remarks delivered at a rally for Republican presidential candidate Rick Santorum at the Greenwell Springs Baptist Church in Louisiana yesterday. Rick Santorum stood up and applauded these remarks, along with those from the Reverend denouncing homosexuality and abortion. Because if you aren’t like Rick Santorum, then he doesn’t give a fuck about you.

Comments

7:38 pm 20/03/2012

backroom

Quote by bradpitt:

Actually...
Not absolutely true.

7:42 pm 20/03/2012

z0phi3l

No matter what, Santorum is a twat and should never be taken serious or given any power or authority, ever

7:50 pm 20/03/2012

backroom

No argument there...
But I saw the story on the news this morning.
He did not applaude the comments. In fact, he made a point of distancing himself from much of it.
He may have stood up and applauded at the end... but that is not the same.

8:11 pm 20/03/2012

z0phi3l

Not really following Politics this year, I'm just assuming that 90% of what I hear from either side is a straight lie and go from there

8:14 pm 20/03/2012

bradpitt

Quote by z0phi3l:

my sentiments exactly.

11:15 pm 20/03/2012

backroom

When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a bible.

I propose that it has already arrived.

11:54 pm 20/03/2012

thecrookedman

Fuck that guy.

12:39 am 21/03/2012

Quote by bradpitt:

LOL! Lets never change or adopt new ways...................

12:40 am 21/03/2012

Quote by bradpitt:

I am more than happy if he didn't give a fuck about me. I prefer it, in fact.

12:45 am 21/03/2012

QuickTime

Quote by backroom:

I propose that it has already arrived

It may be wrapped in a flag, but I'm sure it will more concerned with universal equality, political correctness, restricting access to guns, and will start by taking over fundamental areas of our lives (say.... healthcare).

As much as people decry the political discourse, it is the surest way to ensure neither side 'wins' preventing fascists of either stripe from taking over.

12:47 am 21/03/2012

uhhh, facism and equality don't mix.

12:50 am 21/03/2012

QuickTime

Quote by Flee:
uhhh, facism and equality don't mix.

You forget the "socialism" part of fascism. Even Marx said that the next step after socialism is communism, the epitome of 'universal' equality.

Re-read 1984 and Animal Farm.