I Thought Tolerance Was A Prerequisite For Celebrities

11 comments, 219 views, posted 5:46 pm 08/05/2012 in Politics by Viscera
Viscera has 13612 posts, 1804 threads, 60 points, location: 1123 6536 5321
Jarl of Glencoe

Cher doesn’t want to breathe the same air as Romney and his ‘racist homophobic women hating tea bagger masters’

@cher
If ROMNEY gets elected I don't know if i can breathe same air as Him & his Right Wing Racist Homophobic Women Hating Tea Bagger Masters
8 May 12

Shut the windows! Seal the doors! The air has “tea bagger” cooties!

Some celebs have threatened to move to Canada if elections don’t go their way, but that might not be far enough away for Cher. Can she ever be certain she’s not breathing air that passed through the noses and mouths of Romney and his evil puppeteers?

story here

Didn't Barbra Streisand say roughly the same thing about W? But, alas, despite their moral convictions and the assault on tnheir sensibilities, they stayed and made millions of dollars, scoundrels!!! Tax them all I say

Comments

6:31 pm 08/05/2012

bytehead

One would think that tolerance would be a prerequisite for candidates before it was a prereq for celebrities.

7:10 pm 08/05/2012

Viscera

last I saw, Romney isn't being the "intoerant" cad that they are portraying him to be. Remember, he was the gov of MA? Hardly a Bible-belt state public policy wise

7:14 pm 08/05/2012

DarkHelmet

We get it, you're pissed that we sent Celine Dion down there...but you don't have to retaliate by sending Cher up here.

7:24 pm 08/05/2012

z0phi3l

Take Celine AND Cher, we'll pay for them to never step back on US soil

7:25 pm 08/05/2012

Uh.... isn't she already breathing the same air? And moving to Canada won't help either. Hmmm... ya know shipping her to Mars just might do it!

7:50 pm 08/05/2012

Viscera

but she might be scientific proof of evolution, considering her age

2:04 pm 10/05/2012

bytehead

What Money® has exhibited as governor of MA seems to have little connection to what he has exhibited during his candidacy for the nomination.

Either he does believe in what he has been saying on the campaign trail, in which case, it's plain he's not the President for me. Or he doesn't believe in what he's been saying on the campaign trail, which means he's two faced, and therefore, not the President for me. Romney has put himself into an untenable position.

2:36 pm 11/05/2012

Viscera

I think, (just my observation and certainly not objective) that he was someone who didn't agree with alot of the laws of MA morally, but he didn't try and change them as he didn't see that as his job as governor. I can live with a presidentr that allows federalism to reign, but I respect you pov

9:13 pm 11/05/2012

Quote by bytehead:

Pretty much how I feel about Obama. Nothing wrong with that position, we're suppost to vote on our values and our perceptions of a canidate.

2:36 am 12/05/2012

bytehead

Politicians, by their job description, pander for votes.  It's the ones that don't that usually make a mark.

3:39 am 12/05/2012

It's one of the reasons I like Liberman. He always put what he thought was right (whether or not I happen to agree with it) over what his party wanted.