Now Here Is A Question......

12 comments, 383 views, posted 10:26 am 23/02/2018 in Politics by LordViscera
LordViscera has 18358 posts, 2608 threads, 770 points, location: 1123 6536 5321
Jarl of Glencoe

Julian Assange ⌛‏
@JulianAssange
Follow Follow @JulianAssange
Why did the Mueller terms of reference only target the Trump campaign and Russia? Just days later CIA director John Brennan admitted under oath to Congress that other countries attempted election influence. Brennan resigned in Jan 2017 so knew before. https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/05/17/us/politics/document-Robert-Mueller-Special-Counsel-Russia.html

HariSeldon (10), tamsnod27 (5), REALITY (10)

Comments

2:12 pm 23/02/2018

HariSeldon

What about people such as Soros? He's Hungarian. Sure he has dual citizenship, but that just shows he keeps his Hungarian citizenship.

Is Hungary trying to influence our elections?

2:30 pm 23/02/2018

Vormid

Quote by HariSeldon:

Is Hungary trying to influence our elections?

For that matter how about the Koch brothers who have the equivalent worth higher than many small countries and have/will have dropped over a Billion on elections?

2:32 pm 23/02/2018

tricpe

Wait a sec, I thought JA was the bad guy...?

2:39 pm 23/02/2018

Vormid

Quote by tricpe:
Wait a sec, I thought JA was the bad guy...?

Only when convenient. Kinda like Alex Jones is only nuts when convenient.

4:26 pm 23/02/2018

Quote by Vormid:
Quote by tricpe:
Wait a sec, I thought JA was the bad guy...?

Only when convenient. Kinda like Alex Jones is only nuts when convenient.

conversely, apparently, the Russians are the ONLY bad guys according to some

5:12 pm 23/02/2018

Vormid

According to some. Weaksauce.

7:57 pm 23/02/2018

what are you talking about? In what commentary has the MSM or the Democratic political machine said 1 thing about anyone else in regards to tampering with elections, influencing the voter's minds, or anyone being a threat to the stability and integrity of the govt? When Romney brought up the Russians, Obama ridiculed him. Iran was given millions of dollars and they are an avowed enemy, but yet Obama and Hillary made its foreign policy to woo them. ISIS was the "JV" team remember? The N Koreans have been coddled for decades, no one gives a shit about China and their manipulation both of currency and technological espionage. If I'm incorrect because I don't see those stories, I'd be interested in reading them/watching them

8:30 pm 23/02/2018

Vormid

Russia has been our nemesis and we theirs since WWII and we have been spying and influencing on each other since.

1:44 am 24/02/2018

I appreciate the links, but I hope you notice that the MSM isn't included in those sources. No ABC/NBC (although cnbc is one)/CBS/NY Times/Boston Globe/CNN etc which is what my real point was. Most people in America, those not getting their news from online sources, don't get those sites as their news feed

2:23 am 24/02/2018

Vormid

Quote by LordViscera:

Yeah...you're right. Fox and CNN probably rule the roost. I do tend to have CNN on my daily. They do hit NK when it's hot, but you are right. Russia Russia Russia (best Jan Brady voice).

5:08 am 24/02/2018

Fox and CNN... why I just go online for my news.

3:24 pm 24/02/2018

I was guilty of that, but since I came to TEOTI, I have had to broaden my horizons.