Clinton Foundation whistleblowers have come forward.

14 comments, 150 views, posted 8:32 am 07/12/2018 in Politics by REALITY
REALITY has 19594 posts, 7537 threads, 1203 points
A tormented man.

Clinton Foundation whistleblowers have come forward with hundreds of pages of evidence, Meadows says

Three people have come forward with hundreds of pages of evidence of potential wrongdoing by the Clinton Foundation, including misappropriation of funds and allegations of quid-pro-quo promises made to donors during Hillary Clinton's tenure as secretary of state, Rep. Mark Meadows, R-N.C., told Fox News on Thursday.

Meadows, the leader of the conservative House Freedom Caucus, is also the chairman of the House Oversight Subcommittee on Government Operations. The panel is set to hold an investigative hearing next week on the status of the Foundation case.

U.S. Attorney John Huber was tasked to investigate the foundation last year by then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions.

The Clinton Foundation consistently has maintained that it is a charity, and never traded on Hillary Clinton's position as America's top diplomat, which she held from 2009-2013. The organization has a four-star rating from the watchdog site Charity Navigator and has touted its mission "to create economic opportunity, improve public health, and inspire civic engagement and service."....

Continues..

Comments

12:06 pm 07/12/2018

Fake news

1:17 pm 07/12/2018

OMG IM SOOOO SHOCKED!!!!! How could these nice, honest people be capable of such things?!?!

2:32 pm 07/12/2018

Vormid

Oh noes! Who will she be replaced by if she is impeached?!?! Oh wait...who fucking cares she's not president and I'm happy, if true, she won't fucking run for president again.

2:34 pm 07/12/2018

Vormid

Fox New is so fucking hilarious....Look over there! Nothing to see here....psst maybe we will get a job like the Ambassador to the UN!?!?

2:49 pm 07/12/2018

Quote by Vormid:

justice!....ffs

2:50 pm 07/12/2018

Quote by Vormid:

I saw that this morning, it does seem like quite a bizarre choice for an Ambassador to anywhere.

2:52 pm 07/12/2018

Vormid

Quote by REALITY:
Quote by Vormid:

But she's pretty and she like me!

You have to admit she has some serious creds such as "past news presenter on the Fox News program Fox & Friends"

3:14 pm 07/12/2018

......she is hot though.

3:17 pm 07/12/2018

Vormid

Quote by REALITY:
......she is hot though.

True. "You know, it doesn't really matter what [they] write as long as you've got a young and beautiful piece of ass."

5:03 pm 07/12/2018

and Ok, that right there is pretty darned sexist and misogynistic, I am disappointed.

Maybe she has an education to back that up, I am not saying I know anything about this woman- I do not, but to just call her a beautiful piece of @$$ demeans her as a human being. I guess as the parent of girls I hate to see that, considering she has done absolutely nothing to deserve such vitriol.

5:15 pm 07/12/2018

Vormid

I'm just quoting the CIC....

7:00 pm 07/12/2018

Fair enough, I do not care for the man, but it is unnecessary to quote him when he speaks ill of women.

7:10 pm 07/12/2018

Vormid

I think it's more than fair to quote him as it should remind us of how the man thinks, feels, and administrates this country.

8:00 pm 07/12/2018

I find all men are vulgar. Some just have a stronger filter.