Trump Admin Names Gun Makers, Retailers Essential Businesses Nationwide

6 comments, 176 views, posted 2:02 pm 29/03/2020 in Politics by REALITY
REALITY has 24296 posts, 9332 threads, 352 points, location: Don’t believe what I post - Research what I post.
I want to be the reason you get out of bed in the morning...Even if it is to make sure the door is locked.

President Trump’s Department of Homeland Security released updated guidelines naming gun manufacturers and retailers as essential on Saturday, which means they are to stay open and operational nationwide during a Chinese coronavirus shutdown.

The DHS guidelines list as essential:

• Workers supporting the manufacturing of safety equipment and uniforms for law enforcement, public safety personnel, and first responders.

• Workers supporting the operation of firearm or ammunition product manufacturers, retailers, importers, distributors, and shooting ranges.

The Second Amendment Foundation’s Alan Gottlieb commented on the DHS declaration, saying, “Every freedom loving American owes President Trump and his administration a very big thank you for protecting our Second Amendment Rights. This is another Trump promise made and promise kept.”

The DHS declaration comes just days after Governor Phil Murphy (D) laughed in the face of a man who expressed concern that the statewide shutdown in New Jersey had put an end to gun sales, thereby eliminating the ability to get a firearm for self-defense.

Breitbart News reported the concerned man asking Murphy, “If less guns reduce crime, will you give up your personal bodyguards?”

Murphy responded by intimating that he and the citizen had a philosophical difference in the role guns play, with the governor believing “a safer society has fewer guns, not more guns. And the guns that do exist are in the hands of the right people — particularly trained members of law enforcement.”

The governor then giggled, referenced an armed law enforcement member next to him, and said, “It is what it is.”

MASTERV (5)

Comments

3:10 pm 29/03/2020

Ugh!

9:20 pm 29/03/2020

If you don't already have a gun, getting one today is pointless.
If you already have a gun you don't need another one today.
If you are out of ammo, your lack of planning skills is an indicator that you don't need to buy a gun today.

If you have several guns and a stock pile of ammo, you will not be going to the gun store today. Instead you are probably be one of the smart ones that is stocked up on everything you need and are hunkered down waiting for the population to thin out a bit, before you venture out to see if the rich bastard on the hill (with the mansion) is dead yet, so you can start moving into your forever home castle. Along the way you can collect new guns from the idiots that starved to death with one in there hand.

10:09 pm 29/03/2020

tricpe

3:19 am 01/04/2020

#howtoavoidredneckrevolution #keeptheredneckscalm

3:21 am 01/04/2020

If you don't already have a gun, getting one today is pointless.
If you already have a gun you don't need another one today.

I figured I'd be the Eugine of the zombie apocalypse.

6:29 am 01/04/2020

I plan to be King of Southern California myself. In my mansion on the hill I plan on making My Castle