Found this on G+... seems quite good..
Pickmaster Pick Punch
* Pickmaster is a guitar pick punch!
* Use soft, pliable plastics such as store cards and packaging to create real plectrums!
* The Pickmaster is made of heavy metal and measures approx 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm x 16 cm
* Product Dimensions: 7.9 x 2 x 2 inches
* Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
* ASIN: B004SHGBDG
* Item model number: RASPM
* Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
* Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #135 in Musical Instruments (See Top 100 in Musical Instruments)
What's your favourite design of plectrum to use at band practice? Take your pick (literally) from any spare/old credit cards, library cards, even your old bus pass! Pickmaster is a cool way to get free guitar plectrums for life! Punch your own picks from old cards or plastic packaging with this clever plectrum maker. You can make up to 50 picks from just the packaging of this awesome musician's gift. If you are currently buying guitar picks at 50p a time, you've saved £25 right there!You could strum your guitar with your dad's old Platinum Card! Or get some use out of your old work fob. The Pickmaster Plectrum Punch is an ingenius guitar gift for teenagers or adults. Just don't go mad and destroy any bank cards that might still be active...
[ ::: Source ::: ]